Aluminum Alloy can intensely withstand high temperatures compared to normal steel. It can be used instead of steel because of its strength. This alloy is suitable for tasks that must resist high levels of compression. It can anodized and hard anodized.
Usages: Aluminum alloy is used to make spare parts of machines and molds such as shoe molds, packaging molds, airplane parts, electronic devices, PET bottles, cosmetics containers, along to parts used in machines of the food industry, to medical apparatus that must avoid rust contamination. Aluminum alloy is also lightweight.
- Greatly maintains its shape, smoothness, and accuracy
- Lessens bends caused by machines
- Resistant towards corrosion, can be polished and formed well
- Suitable for casting and jigging in the food and medical industry
|Grade||Supplied Condition||Standard for sales representatives||Chemical Composition (%)|
|ACP5080||Max 0.4||MAX 0.4||Max 0.1||0.4-1.0||4.0-4.9||0.05-0.25||Max 0.25||MAX 0.15|
- This aluminum consists of magnesium and silicon at a slightly high ratio
- It has excellent corrosion resistant properties in natural conditions. It is acidic.
- Able to disperse heat quickly from the object
- Used to make mechanical parts, molds, shoe molds, packaging molds
- Used to make parts in airplanes and electronic devices
- This aluminum has a high ratio of zinc
- It is strong and recommended for tasks that calls for resistance towards high compression forces
- Generally used in the clear water bottle industry, or PET bottles
- Used to make molds for the soles of sport sneakers and trainers
- Can be used to make molds instead of S50C and P20 as the hardness of this aluminum alloy is high
- Can be plated with anodize and hard anodize
- Since it has better cooling properties compared to steel, it is used to continuously produce more work pieces
Why Choose Us ?
JT Special Steel products are a combination of the Company’s years of expertise and experience in the field. We go over and beyond to make sure that customers are satisfied with our products and services. As honesty and sincerity are our values, it is our mission to provide customers the finest quality of steel which we carefully source and process with the latest technology, certified with German standards.
Our team of professionals are more than welcome to take care of customers from product recommendation to delivery.
JT Special Steel’s high quality products are certified with ISO 9001:2015, meaning that customers can feel fully assured that their decision is investment worthy.
Warehouse & Logistics
Our Company’s warehouse has a standardized storage system; JT Special Steel’s inventory is stored systematically enabling the delivery process to run smoothly, quickly, and be shipped directly to your place in a punctual manner.